• The KillerFrogs

Our D Was Better When We Played Air Force

JugbandFrog

Looking at our overall D play (especially the DE and S), and I can’t help but see some fundamental pieces that preparing for an option offense forces a team to know and be ready for.

I remember LHCGP talking ablht about all the time they spent preparing for those games.

screw SMU schedule Navy/Air Force/Army

Eight

Looking at our overall D play (especially the DE and S), and I can’t help but see some fundamental pieces that preparing for an option offense forces a team to know and be ready for.

I remember LHCGP talking ablht about all the time they spent preparing for those games.

screw SMU schedule Navy/Air Force/Army

there is also the small matters of the level of talent the frogs are now facing and the quality of coaching staffs

Horny4TCU

I would like to see the 2009 and 2010 frogs run the Big 12 Schedule the last few years. I don't think we make it undefeated, but I also don't see them going below a 9 win season.

I think the big factors:
1. We have lost key components of staff. (Fuente, Bumpass)
2. Patterson has lost his edge. He knows the Big 12 is hard, but for some reason has given up finding the formulas to make his Defense a unit and his staff firing on all cylinders. He might just need a sabbatical from football for a minute. Relax, reload, and come back ready for a Natty.