• The KillerFrogs

OU vs TCU predictions

For the Frogs to have any margin of success on Saturday....a litany of improvements must occur. Starting with

the Offensive Line discontinuing its impersonation of a porous sieve.

dawg

Land Thieves - 34
TCU - 17

Edit: 153 yards rushing for TCU.

Hope I'm wrong, but the offense is all kinds of messed up right now and Lincon Riley seems to be GP's kryptonite. I see the defense playing well, holding OU in check. That is, until the offense gives OU two giftwrapped touchdowns.

Last edited:

LSU Game Attendee

Clubber Lang was anesthetized at halftime of the OSU game.
questions.jpg

He is overdue to snap out of it and make a prediction.

Eight

what has continually gotten ignored by some is the terrible specials teams play by the frogs.

it isn't just punting and missed field goals.

frogs have continually started inside their 20 on kicks they have brought out of the endzone and when you combine silly penalties on those returns like the opening kick-off last saturday and you are putting even more pressure on a struggling offense

ohio state, texas, and tech continually flipped the field on tcu in the special teams

TX_Krötenechse

Halftime score - 17-10 OU

End of game score - 45-20 OU

Offense struggles throughout, but defense plays well until a third quarter collapse. OU cruises to victory while TCU manages to tack on some meaningless points. TCU has four turnovers, OU has one.

110 yards rushing for TCU.

Volare

Halftime score - 17-10 OU

End of game score - 45-20 OU

Offense struggles throughout, but defense plays well until a third quarter collapse. OU cruises to victory while TCU manages to tack on some meaningless points. TCU has four turnovers, OU has one.

110 yards rushing for TCU.

Sounds like the 2nd half will be another home game for the Land Thieves.

FrogLifeYo

Rumour on OU board is that they are going to switch to a 4 man front and get their best athletes on the field behind them. They think they can get to SR and he’ll make mistakes..Not a bad bet.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
We run/pass the ball 1-1 thru 6 games.

If we don’t run the ball 2 to 1, runs over passes we lose
OU 48
TCU 10

If we run the ball 48+ times, and pass only 25 times:
TCU 31
OU 28

Seeing as these jack wagons calling the game offensively would rather throw a 1 yard sideways screen than take a 5 yard straight ahead run, I’m going with:

OU 48
TCU 10
Even if we don’t turn the ball over.

If we turn the ball over............
When does basketball season start?!

Bob Sugar

For those of you who believe in ref conspiracies, the B12 has to be salivating at the chance for UT-OU part 2 in Arlington. I would not expect a lot of home cooking from the refs in this one.