• The KillerFrogs

OU roll call

H0RNEDFR0G

Who's going to Norman? Where are you going to pregame? I've heard that Volare and Bird's Nest in Campus Corner are both great places. I'll be at one of those places with 4 other TCU bros.

Frog-in-law1995

Went 2 years ago and there was plenty of tailgating going on in the big parking lot a few blocks south of the stadium. Folks were very inviting.

ATC Frog

I’ll be there, but I live locally (about 15-20 minutes from campus). Not sure I’ll be present for tailgating as my wife’s entire family will be in town.

I’ll be sitting on the OU alumni side, pretty much directly across from the student section about 17 rows up from the field.

So be sure to look for the lone purple speck over there and wave at me.

netty2424

I’ll be there, but I live locally (about 15-20 minutes from campus). Not sure I’ll be present for tailgating as my wife’s entire family will be in town.

I’ll be sitting on the OU alumni side, pretty much directly across from the student section about 17 rows up from the field.

So be sure to look for the lone purple speck over there and wave at me.
Seems like a perfectly good reason to go tailgating.

4 Oaks Frog

Sure wish I could be there, but Mrs.4Oaks, and fam have a celebration planed for my 70th (can’t believe I just said that) birthday! So,
GO FROGS!
BEAT okie (for my b-day)
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!