• The KillerFrogs

OU Kennedy Brooks

Froggish

Looks like the victim isn’t happy about the outcome of the OU title IX investigation..She details the relationship in a string of tweets

Ray Finkle

After how well they handled the Mixon incident, this does not surprise me. Good for her on having the courage to come forward with this continued lack of support and leadership by OU.

Paint It Purple

No lady should ever be physically or psychologically abused by another person.

This Mal portrays herself on Twitter as a tatted-up slut. Before you start, I'm not saying she asked for it. She didn't. What I'm saying is; act like a lady, don't trash-up your skin, dress like a respectable lady and choose the people you surround yourself with carefully.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

This Mal portrays herself on Twitter as a tatted-up slut. Before you start, I'm not saying she asked for it. She didn't. What I'm saying is; act like a lady, don't trash-up your skin, dress like a respectable lady and choose the people you surround yourself with carefully.

D46598BD-B086-4756-A0CE-AD8231984C90.gif

Moose Stuff

So girls with tattoos are trashy sluts? I’m not sure she’s the one that needs to re-examine how she portrays herself online.

Frog-in-law1995

Go back to your “Father Knows Best” reruns.

netty2424

How embarrassing.

Narrator: He then proceeded to blame the victim

Horny4TCU

So girls with tattoos are trashy sluts? I’m not sure she’s the one that needs to re-examine how she portrays herself online.

Go back to your “Father Knows Best” reruns.

I'm going to stand on both sides here... because all y'all are wrong.
200w.webp

She doesn't look all tatted up to me...
67342900_2082702368690955_1632800043129896960_n.jpg

And all y'all need to quit bullying Paint It Purple. It's an old ideal, just get some tattoos and talk normally to him, to change his mind :-D