• The KillerFrogs

OU fans...

Tre J

Westsider said:
Your end game is admirable, but what you're currently doing with your +4's is deplorable and is precisely what is wrong with the lower bowl.
I am a westsider, but i do not have lower bowl tickets or club seats.  I was just trying to touch on every subject maniac has ever complained about.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
The OU dudes in front of us were freaking hilarious. They want Stoops gone so they spent the better part of the first quarter high-fiving us and "cheering" for TCU... when the game went south for the good guys, they were shocked although not dismayed, and proceeded to cheer for their team as per normal, but still good dudes. We shook hands when we left, and I'd hang out with those guys.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I be honest, that's not a big deal.  And the much larger OU fan told him to stop.

t's try not to be so thin skinned.  Our bark is thicker than that, no?

TCURiggs

steelfrog said:
I be honest, that's not a big deal.  And the much larger OU fan told him to stop.

Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, maybe, but definitely worth some discussion with that little [ Finebaum ]. 

Didn't you have some words with someone in the parking lot that made fun of your hat?

Pharm Frog

steelfrog said:

No. That's a big deal. If he wants to clap all game long so what...I know of someone who frequents Lupton who can match him clap for clap. But his actions are an intentional and repeated attempt to disrupt a person's ability to watch a game that he presumably paid money to see. He should have had his ass kicked and then this Barstool whatever site would be reporting that jackass OU fan got what he deserved. For the life of me I cannot understand why some people think its their right to translate the conflict on the field into the stands. Kind of reminds me of going to Paul Boesch wrestling at the Sam Houston Coliseum where the fights in the ring were fake but the ones in the stands were most definitely real.

TCUfan90

I would have had an altercation with that kid. No doubt about that. Every fan base has annoying fans though. I've seen some of our frat boys do/say some horrible things at games. Bad enough I wanted to go punch them in the face.

nwlafrog

TCUfan90 said:
I would have had an altercation with that kid. No doubt about that. Every fan base has annoying fans though. I've seen some of our frat boys do/say some horrible things at games. Bad enough I wanted to go punch them in the face.
Nah, you probably would've told him that you weren't really a fan so that he'd leave you alone.