• The KillerFrogs

OU and UT to SEC now official

Bob Sugar

tenor.gif

Limp Lizard

OK, it's done and we have a little time. All the current players/recruits will be gone by 2025.

Now I can just worry about injuries and how much Cumbie leaving has helped.

And whether or not this new Covid variant will cause lost games.

And, hey the now defunct Big East wanted us, at least we should try to sell ourselves to the ACC.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
OK, it's done and we have a little time. All the current players/recruits will be gone by 2025.

Now I can just worry about injuries and how much Cumbie leaving has helped.

And whether or not this new Covid variant will cause lost games.

And, hey the now defunct Big East wanted us, at least we should try to sell ourselves to the ACC.
Abbott, to his credit, has already laid down that there will be no "shut down" or "Lock Downs" in Texas.

HG73

UVA and UNC will be in the Big 10. Clem and FSU to the SEC probs.
Agree, but if B1G takes UV & UNC they may as well step down one more state and take the big prize Clemson. Then ND will almost have to join B1G. And the ACC will be toast.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Agree, but if B1G takes UV & UNC they may as well step down one more state and take the big prize Clemson. Then ND will almost have to join B1G. And the ACC will be toast.
UVA and UNC are academic blue bloods. (Big 10 material)
Climpson ain’t. (SEC material).

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I'd still like to see us in the B10, more compatible timezones and gives that conference an inlet to southern recruits. Without UT to deal with I'm sure Nebraska wouldn't mind coming back to play games in Texas.