• The KillerFrogs

Other Games - Week 9

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
except it makes no sense for the big 12 to help texas and hurt ok state
Since when has UT not gotten all the help the BIGXII could possibly give it?

I know it makes little sense, but they always get a little nudge, just when they need it most. Today was no exception.

Ron Swanson

Since when has UT not gotten all the help the BIGXII could possibly give it?

I know it makes little sense, but they always get a little nudge, just when they need it most. Today was no exception.
If anything, we got the benefit of the referees this year when we played Texas. There was ridiculous calls both ways, but if you had to pick a team that benefited from the questionable calls it was TCU

Wexahu

If anything, we got the benefit of the referees this year when we played Texas. There was ridiculous calls both ways, but if you had to pick a team that benefited from the questionable calls it was TCU

In last year’s game with UT too. I specifically remember Gladney getting away with a ton of contact on a couple key plays late in that game.

The “refs always help the blue bloods” stance is sooooo tired and lame.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, I can't argue that too much. I honestly didn't think they'd give us the ball at the end, no matter what.