1. The KillerFrogs

Other Games - Week 9

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Wexahu, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Minnesota’s best RB has 24 carries tonight with 12:00 left in the 3rd quarter. Kendre leads our team with 25 carries through four games.

2. Sigh...

jugbandxmas likes this.
  3. If you don't have a kicker, go for 2 and win the damn thing right there. Bad coaching decision. Don't care to see Fleck's name mentioned around here for the Frogs.

4. Anyone watching ECU at Tulsa? Pirates may be gettin' homered.

5. Just absolutely infuriatingly asinine (sigh).

6. He finished with 41 carries. 207yds, 4 tds

Makes one dream

BrewingFrog and Chongo94 like this.
  7. I'm pretty pumped to see Barlow get 3 carries today, Foster 4 and a catch, Miller 4-5 carries, Evans a carry and a catch or two and Duggan run the ball 13 times

8. Georgia State looks great. They are well coached. I like their scheme. And they attack and attack.

Coastal Carolina hasn't come up on offense yet but why does these Sun Belt team look so good? Although you can visibly see they don't have the athletes Big 12 has but still looks great.

9. Now Coastal Carolina is on offense. So creative. So much better than TCUs scheme.

10. Travis Etienne breaks the NCAA record for most games with a touchdown.

11. Georgia States offense is good but their defense, especially pass defense is no good.

12. Iowa State already kicking Kansas's butt.

13. Boston College playing amazing versus Clemson. Refs trying to save Clemson from being down 2 TDs.

14. [​IMG]

Casey8Ball and Eight like this.
  15. how in the world was that ruled a backwards pass?

16. Jeff Hafley is doing a great job at Boston College so far this season.

And I like Coastal Carolina. Fun to watch. They are good on both sides of the ball.

17. That wasn't a backwards pass

18. 99 yard scoop and score for BC! WHOA!

19. Love how Dabo took his star RB aside to give him gentle encouragement after the fumble.