• The KillerFrogs

Other Games: Turkey Weekend

Eight

isu knows what they can block, knows what they can run effectively, and doesn't try to get fancy, varied, or making sure everyone is getting their 3-5 touches a game

ash was over correcting against tcu and looked like he had decided to play consistent defense and stop the games

isu rolled right through them when it mattered the most

Spike

you might be surprised to learn we crapped the bed a couple of times this year.

Well I was there for the OU debacle and saw WVU on TV. My point is that if ISU is the class of the league this year and we were atleast in that game why can't we beat KSU and atleast look human against OU and WVU?

Eight

texas again gets a break on the clock

not nearly as bad as the ou game, but i really hate the talk about them getting back to the top of the big 12 again when tech scheissed up the end of that game, they never should have gone to ot against ou with the big clock screw up, osu scheissed up the end of that game, and wvu had chances to beat them at the end

oh, and sam is a dumbass with the ball a great deal of the time and some how is viewed as being at the same level of vince, mccoy, or street as one of the all time greats at texas

Wexahu

texas again gets a break on the clock

not nearly as bad as the ou game, but i really hate the talk about them getting back to the top of the big 12 again when tech scheissed up the end of that game, they never should have gone to ot against ou with the big clock screw up, osu scheissed up the end of that game, and wvu had chances to beat them at the end

oh, and sam is a dumbass with the ball a great deal of the time and some how is viewed as being at the same level of vince, mccoy, or street as one of the all time greats at texas

He was a big Longhorn fan as a kid. Did you know that?