• The KillerFrogs

Other games thread: OU Weekend

Mean Purple

Wazzu, wow.
Watching College Gameday and I have to agree with what folks a saying. That is the best scene that show has seen. Well deserved party in Pullman.

What took espn so long to go there?

Pharm Frog

East Coast Bias, Corso body clock, Wash State neither plays in the SEC or B1G and is not sponsored by Nike to the extent that a certain neighbor to the south is. Plus...they really haven’t been that good over the years — pedestrian to poor mainly. And, Pullman.

Eight

Wazzu, wow.
Watching College Gameday and I have to agree with what folks a saying. That is the best scene that show has seen. Well deserved party in Pullman.

you obviously have never been to pullman because it is the only thing in pullman and the 4 months of winter darkness is coming fast

Chongo94

Colorado vs Washington is now on the Fox Business News channel for those interested. It’s due to the idiotic decision to stay with the Michigan big 10 game on regular Fox.

Colorado is up, 7-0, 6 minutes into the first quarter.

Mean Purple

you obviously have never been to pullman because it is the only thing in pullman and the 4 months of winter darkness is coming fast
I actually have been there several times. Including game days. The environment is a blast. Working on a ranch up there for a few weeks in the dead of winter, however...