• The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread: Miami-Florida

Mean Purple

Anybody's thoughts on the flag picked up on that last 3rd down PI against Florida?
The replay showed his arm pushing into the rcvr and can be claimed it brought him down, but I don't know if it was enough. Kudos for a young Miami team for holding in there. All those penalties and they still were close to beating a so called top ten team. Florida looks like they should be ranked 22.

Eight

Anybody's thoughts on the flag picked up on that last 3rd down PI against Florida?
The replay showed his arm pushing into the rcvr and can be claimed it brought him down, but I don't know if it was enough. Kudos for a young Miami team for holding in there. All those penalties and they still were close to beating a so called top ten team. Florida looks like they should be ranked 22.

i thought they made the right call picking up the flag. there was a bit of contact but not enough to me to merit the pi call.

the play i thought florida might have gotten away with was the play where the safety drug his trail arm and did turn the miami receiver.

Chongo94

You must have missed it when he was talking to the camera after he scored his TD. "I do this so stop playing with me."

This guy is such a joke. The epitome of the “he’s big and somewhat athletic so he must be a good qb” scouting search of recent years.

He throws some of the ugliest passes ever seen and is AVERAGE on a perfect day for him, yet somehow starts at Florida. Amazing.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but CFB is better when the swag is back at Miami. It looks like they're on their way to getting it back. I had very low expectations and thought FU would win fairly easily but call me impressed. Lots to work on but Diaz appears to have gotten the program back to understanding what playing for the U represents.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
This is probably an unpopular opinion but CFB is better when the swag is back at Miami. It looks like they're on their way to getting it back. I had very low expectations and thought FU would win fairly easily but call me impressed. Lots to work on but Diaz appears to have gotten the program back to understanding what playing for the U represents.

B49C1192-7550-4DE7-AFD3-0B843C9EBADB.gif

Eight

i was at the gym yesterday morning and they had game day on the televisions.

irvin made an interesting comment, that the players at the u had it backward right now. they are doing too much talking and not enough work. that the players didn't understand that to get the right to talk you needed to earn it through your work during the week and how you play on game day.

i was at the gym yesterday morning and they had game day on the televisions.

irvin made an interesting comment, that the players at the u had it backward right now. they are doing too much talking and not enough work. that the players didn't understand that to get the right to talk you needed to earn it through your work during the week and how you play on game day.

How was your workout?

Limp Lizard

Say what you will about the Cheez-It bowl game last year, at least both teams knew how to tackle. If it weren't for broken tackles, I don't see either team scoring more than 17. Maybe 10.

netty2424

I’ve got no problem with turnover chains and whatnot. The players love it and it gets the crowds hype.

Eight

Say what you will about the Cheez-It bowl game last year, at least both teams knew how to tackle. If it weren't for broken tackles, I don't see either team scoring more than 17. Maybe 10.

agreed as both offenses were not good.

miami had 1 career start among their five linemen and as soon as florida identified what miami could and could do it was a bad night and they still had a shot.

franks for a 4th year junior quarterback made some throws that looked like robinson last year, but the biggest thing to me is their offense. what the hell is florida's offense supposed to be other than zone read and the occasional deep throw

Froginbedford

Well, the swag at MIami was in the days when most of the players were unindicted for unsociable and illegal activities....