1. The KillerFrogs

Other Games Thread: Miami-Florida

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Billy Clyde, Aug 24, 2019.

1. It's raining out, my date ended early (for reasons I've been assured were NOT my fault), and it's either watch this or clean house.... SO

Keeping in mind, I have the tunes on Professor Longhair with the game muted:

They periodically show Miami players with this insane gold chain around their necks... The chain has a giant, "305" on it. I mean, I really thought SAT scores were supposed to be confidential, why are they putting that up on TV???

tcudoc and PurplFrawg like this.
  2. It was your fault.

tcudoc, 4 Oaks Frog and LisaLT like this.
  3. Not possible. She told me herself, "It's not you, it's me." I mean, I don't know what could be any clearer.

4. And Miami SCORES. FLO-RIDA still a bunch of posers. Of course, the post-narrative will be all, "Miama's back" -n- stuff.

5. Good point. Women are known for being up front and direct, especially concerning dating and matters of the heart.

Frognosticator likes this.
  6. Isn’t that a true freshman QB at Miami?

7. Yes. Several teams will be starting true freshman this year including Auburn. Maybe we will too.

LisaLT likes this.
  8. Go Miami!

LisaLT likes this.
  9. B12 crew strikes again with a ridiculous DPI call. Can't wait to see this crew in midseason form!

Purp, Frogs01, ATC Frog and 3 others like this.
  10. Redshirt freshman

SuperBarrFrog and ATC Frog like this.
  11. Is Tate the back up lololololol?

McFroggin likes this.
  12. Would love to see Miami beat the Gators.

13. My first thought was this could be a tough year for big 12 secondaries.

14. Playing a little WR as well.

15. Florida honors a fan who choreographs a seemingly accepted and supported fan chant while being led on the field.

TCU fans rip a similar chant.

16. Andrew Luck retires.

17. Hahaha welcome SEC and ACC to Big 12 refs.

LisaLT, ATC Frog and gohornedfrogs like this.
  18. “Worn out mentally “.....wow.....that paycheck I’d be just fine mentally

P.S. feel bad for Banogu

Salfrog likes this.
  19. O
    The body bag journeyman QB Griffin continues his career while the 4 year 29 yo Pro Bowler retires. #1 and #2 overall picks in 2012 draft I believe.

netty2424 likes this.
  20. More horrible tackling leads to another long TD, this time by Miami.