• The KillerFrogs

Other games (KState week)

f_399

UCF’s drive against temple around 8 minutes in the first quarter- their first TD.

That’s how you run a no huddle, given they were hurrying up to not get a video review twice.

It also helps when WR’s catch balls.

Wexahu

This Temple QB looks pretty good to me. Quick in the pocket, smart runner, decisive. And I doubt he’s playing behind a great OL.

netty2424

This Temple QB looks pretty good to me. Quick in the pocket, smart runner, decisive. And I doubt he’s playing behind a great OL.
He’s legit. They said early on he was highly recruited, but ended up at Temple for whatever reason. Has an accurate strong arm.

Moose Stuff

Kansas has already had the QB drop back and just drop the ball and then on the next drive they dropped a WIDE OPEN sure TD. Nobody ever does that against us.

Moose Stuff

Kansas has already had the QB drop back and just drop the ball and then on the next drive they dropped a WIDE OPEN sure TD. Nobody ever does that against us.

And pre snap penalties and another wide open drop kill the next series. Don’t be afraid to do ANY of that last week.

LVH

I'm convinced OSU was simply able to rise up to beat Texas in a similar manner that 3-9 Georgia Tech was able to rise up and beat Florida State in 2015 or 4-8 Syracuse was able to rise up and beat Clemson last year

They still aren't a good team

LVH

Someone explain how the hell we can beat IState, and they are quickly ahead of KU 17-0, and KU beat us? Amazing.

Not calling wildcat formations

Not turning the ball over

Forcing turnovers

Getting off the field on 3rd down