1. The KillerFrogs

OT - TV Armageddon

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Limp Lizard, May 16, 2019.

1. I stopped watching the game after T10 to watch the hour-long series finale of Big Bang Theory. When I was done with that the game was in the T14 with two on. Can’t get more TCU sports related than that. Thread stays.

2. I hear it is not a big hit at the Vatican...

3. As long as it applies to all posters equally, I don't really care.

Seems there's some favoritism going on here, though. Just sayin'.

4. There is over 20 years of letting non-sports-related light matter on the FFF. Serious stuff, like politics and religion are quickly shuttled to the General Forum. But ever since KF.com as been around that is the way it goes. No need to have a separate forum for fun entertaining conversations. But...The ownership of FFF can change that tradition if they wish.

5. I almost passed on this because the prior couple of seasons were a big disappointment. However, this last season was well done.

6. If y’all haven’t seen Warrior yet, you’re missing out. Super fun. Highly recommend it. Based on writings by Bruce Lee.

gohornedfrogs likes this.
  7. FIFY

8. This. Pretty intense, wish it was more than just a 5 episode miniseries!

Chongo94 likes this.
  9. The Chernobyl series is great so far. I constantly find myself thinking about how they’ve shown the everyday tasks people were still doing while it was all going on. We have the benefit of hindsight obviously but I feel they’ve done great at making you think about it all.

The falling ash, the kids going to school, the fireman when he picks up that piece of granite...really good stuff.

10. I want to ride that Ferris wheel.

Chongo94 likes this.