• The KillerFrogs

OT: The Dodge Brothers are spinning out in their caskets!

Showtime Joe 2.0

Well, it looks like I'll have to drive my 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger into the ground now since I don't foresee being able to buy a new one next year before they're all sold out. For a Detroit native like me, this is so, so depressing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I was born way too late and I should've died a long time ago.

Bob Sugar

10idhl.jpg

joe-dirt-rusty.gif

Frog-O-Rama

Site administrators should ban these folks and delete their post for spreading dangerous disinformation. Scientific Experts in science and the government, agree that electric vehicles will save the Earth from being a deep friend treat in the Big State Fair of the Universe.
A deep friend treat? I know some girls that will be glad that they can get that at the State Fair.

westoverhillbilly

Having driven an EV now for 20 months and over 30,000 miles and covered the eastern perimeter of the US from the Great Lakes in Wisc to Bar Harbor, ME to Key West, FL along the Gulf to Corpus, there is no doubt in my mind that EVs will take over and not too far in the future. Lithium is found everywhere and likely won’t be used in batteries too far into the future as auto mfrs already have vehicles on the line with solid state batteries using other materials.

These Dodge muscle EVs will be so superior in performance and comfort to their gas counterparts and will cost a small fraction to fuel and maintain.

Bob Sugar

Having driven an EV now for 20 months and over 30,000 miles and covered the eastern perimeter of the US from the Great Lakes in Wisc to Bar Harbor, ME to Key West, FL along the Gulf to Corpus, there is no doubt in my mind that EVs will take over and not too far in the future. Lithium is found everywhere and likely won’t be used in batteries too far into the future as auto mfrs already have vehicles on the line with solid state batteries using other materials.

These Dodge muscle EVs will be so superior in performance and comfort to their gas counterparts and will cost a small fraction to fuel and maintain.
I remember reading an article on my honeymoon about how Ethanol is the future for vehicles and that petrol was on the way out. My honeymoon was almost 17 years ago.