• The KillerFrogs

OT-- TCU Frog Factor Candidate

Chico Dusty

Let me guess... you're also not a fan of The Cloud, selfies, jeans with holes in them, music produced after 1976, cryptocurrency, or superfoods. Neat.

Just not a fan of gimmicks. Great you can sing a tune and play piano - if she’s looking to get a band, great strategy. What does that have to do with getting a job in something not music related? It’s a gimmick straight up. If you went to TCU and made things happen, you can find a job. And like the 99.9% of grads - do it without a jingle video.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
One person says gimmick, another says creative and fun attempt to stand out. If I were hiring, I would hire her, if she met the qualifications.

Don't forget that our current society seems to eat gimmicks like I eat Reeses.

Froglaw

My advice is to always include a photo of yourself at the top of the resume.

Follow up any interview with a "Thank You for the Interview Letter". A real letter with postage and a return address.

Out of the 15 interviews they had that day, they will remember who you are and you will be at the top of the stack of candidates as long as you're qualified for the position.

Old School, but it works.

Bob

My advice is to always include a photo of yourself at the top of the resume.

Follow up any interview with a "Thank You for the Interview Letter". A real letter with postage and a return address.

Out of the 15 interviews they had that day, they will remember who you are and you will be at the top of the stack of candidates as long as you're qualified for the position.

Old School, but it works.
What if your photo looks like Listenbee?