• The KillerFrogs

OT: Taylor Swift tix - Arlington 3/31

Army Frog Fan

I won the Taylor Swift lottery a month or so back and bought 6 tickets to the 3/31 concert at AT&T in Club Section 133. They were Christmas presents to my daughter and her friends, but they have since been invited to sit in a Suite for another girl's birthday party. First World Problems, I know. Seats in that section and its equivalents are going for $1500 per after Stubhub fees. Anyone interested in purchasing them directly so that no one has to pay fees to a third party? Price is negotiable.

Frog-in-law1995

Staring Ice Cube GIF

Army Frog Fan

so does one truly "win" the taylor swift lottery?
LOL. not really. All of my daughter's friends and their parents probably "won" because I was the only one who received an email with the opportunity to waste half a day in the queue with hopes of securing tickets. It did make for a nice Christmas morning surprise though.

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I won the Taylor Swift lottery a month or so back and bought 6 tickets to the 3/31 concert at AT&T in Club Section 133. They were Christmas presents to my daughter and her friends, but they have since been invited to sit in a Suite for another girl's birthday party. First World Problems, I know. Seats in that section and its equivalents are going for $1500 per after Stubhub fees. Anyone interested in purchasing them directly so that no one has to pay fees to a third party? Price is negotiable.

UnwCq8m.gif

Brog

Yeah, I'll take four of them. That's $6,000, isn't it? I'll contact you just as soon as I can figure out which of my fourteen credit cards still has enough left on it to cover, you do take credit cards don't you, and I'm tied up this afternoon driving over to the Full Gospel parking lot to get in line for free groceries, and my ex keeps badgering me for last November's child care payment. I don't have your email. How do I contact you?

Supply and demand create exclusive prices. Big time concerts are no longer good value from my perspective. Not like the good old days when a broke college kid could still afford to go to a big name concert. I remember going to a Springsteen concert in the Cotton Bowl with my girl for 50 bucks, 25 each.

Kmmcd

Would you be willing to trade four of them? We have four tickets to the Sunday, 4/2 show in Section 127. My daughter has a volleyball tournament, so we need to trade for four similar tickets for the Friday, 3/31 show.

Kmmcd

Did you sell these? I’m interested in 4 of them if the price is right.