• The KillerFrogs

OT: Stuff to do in Ft Worth post pandemic edition.

Longhorn from Aledo

I live in Granbury. I have 4 kids 10-16 and am looking for fun stuff to do in Ft. Worth with the family (wife included). I have been to a lot of places in and around Ft Worth but am looking for anything new that might be fun.

I do not want to go to Cosco, stalk women, and eat a hot dog in the parking lot.

<--------- Grew up in Aledo. I don't want to pay the school taxes so I don't live there anymore.

ticketfrog123

Plenty of cougar bars in Fort Worth where they’ll eat your hot dog in the parking lot

Stockyards has been recently upgraded with plenty of new stuff (others will have to chime in)

Dickies arena is the other relatively newer thing in Fort Worth if you haven’t been to the rodeo yet

edit: you’re going to get a ton of interesting responses since you said you don’t want to “stalk women and eat a hot dog in a parking lot”

tcuwags

I live in Granbury. I have 4 kids 10-16 and am looking for fun stuff to do in Ft. Worth with the family (wife included). I have been to a lot of places in and around Ft Worth but am looking for anything new that might be fun.

I do not want to go to Cosco, stalk women, and eat a hot dog in the parking lot.

<--------- Grew up in Aledo. I don't want to pay the school taxes so I don't live there anymore.

https://ftworth.kidsoutandabout.com/
Pretty good site of things for kids and families in Fort Worth.

YA

Plenty of cougar bars in Fort Worth where they’ll eat your hot dog in the parking lot

Stockyards has been recently upgraded with plenty of new stuff (others will have to chime in)

Dickies arena is the other relatively newer thing in Fort Worth if you haven’t been to the rodeo yet

edit: you’re going to get a ton of interesting responses since you said you don’t want to “stalk women and eat a hot dog in a parking lot”
cougar bars in Fort Worth?

Bob Sugar

5g8w6q.jpg

ftwfrog

Free Play is fun. Pay 10$ for all you can play old school video games.

They sell beer.