• The KillerFrogs

OT: RIP Marion Barber

froginmn

If you need help - call someone (or call 800-273-8255 to speak to someone who genuinely cares) - shoot, msg me.
OK are you saying (or implying) that his death was a suicide? I've seen nothing about what happened to him.

Man I loved MB3. Heck, I loved MB Jr. He played at U of Minnesota when I was a little kid. #41 was a great player.

Then when MB3 came to Minnesota it was awesome. He and Laurence Maroney were a hell of a tandem.

RIP

OK are you saying (or implying) that his death was a suicide? I've seen nothing about what happened to him.

Man I loved MB3. Heck, I loved MB Jr. He played at U of Minnesota when I was a little kid. #41 was a great player.

Then when MB3 came to Minnesota it was awesome. He and Laurence Maroney were a hell of a tandem.

RIP
He has suffered mental illnesses (like many of us have) the majority of his life. It was a wellness check which led to his body being found.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

I loved watching him play. Marion the Barbarian. Would not surprise me to hear it was CTE. That dude initiated contact more than any three other running backs combined. He ran like the opponents stole his girlfriend.

Last edited:

swimmerbabe11

Prayers for him, his family, and all of the friends left reeling from a painful situaton, regardless of how it happened.

I will also mention that I echo the sentiment of the OP. If anyone needs a shoulder, sometimes it is nice to vent to anonymous peeps and I'll have your back.