• The KillerFrogs

OT...really, really, OT MeTV

Froginbedford

Anyone have insight as to why MeTV has disappeared from the premium packages on Spectrum since Tuesday (at least in Bedford)? It's on the general package as Channel 21, but the Channel 150 is no longer showing up on the screen...punch in remote 150 and 151 pops up....I know, it's a First World Problem, but if Spectrum is going to remove a part of the service I'm paying for, I would have liked an advance notice and something of an explanation....Perry Mason reruns were the best of the programming there and were excellently digitized....FeTV also shows PM, but it's the quality of 1990s old analog....I told you this was really OT....

iu

HFrog1999

Anyone have insight as to why MeTV has disappeared from the premium packages on Spectrum since Tuesday (at least in Bedford)? It's on the general package as Channel 21, but the Channel 150 is no longer showing up on the screen...punch in remote 150 and 151 pops up....I know, it's a First World Problem, but if Spectrum is going to remove a part of the service I'm paying for, I would have liked an advance notice and something of an explanation....Perry Mason reruns were the best of the programming there and were excellently digitized....FeTV also shows PM, but it's the quality of 1990s old analog....I told you this was really OT....

giphy.gif

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'm in Richardson and lost it on 150 also.

Spectrum did the same thing with Cinemax a year or two back. It was part of the package I originally signed up for and then one day it was gone. No notice or anything and on top of that my bill went up. I had to call and raise hell but they eventually lowered my bill back to its original price when I threatened to cancel my service.

FrogAbroad

No 150 in El Paso. Since I never watched its removal doesn't leave much of a void in my life, but nonetheless it's disconcerting that a channel simply vanishes without notice.