1. The KillerFrogs

OT: Political ads annoying anyone else?

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Horny4TCU, Oct 11, 2018.

1. I am done with this...

If I see another Beto ad, I'm going to scream.

82Frog and Ryann Zeller like this.
  2. I haven’t seen a single ad for any candidate. Do you traffic political sites? Clean your cookies and cache from your browser and it should help.

3. i only see the beto ads after i see a cruz ad bashing beto and don't even ask me about john culbertson and lizzie fletcher

4. I see no ads. Good times.

Boomhauer and jake102 like this.
  5. No ads here.

jake102 likes this.
  6. I saw a Robert Francis ad about 4 times last night during the 5pm news on Channel 8

I'm in town for my friends 50th birthday and I'm already sick of the political ads

7. I think they're talking TV ads, not online ads. And yes, they suck.

8. I’d vote a straight Federalists ballot.
    If I could.

9. Anti-Federalist :cool:

10. We are frie da on the boom of faces?

11. I dont see political ads, but I'd be more open to watch that crap than what I saw from our offense tonight.

WhiteHispanicFrog likes this.
  12. John Adams for President!

Bob Sugar and BABYFACE like this.
  13. I’m voting for Mr. Wifarts!

Horny4TCU likes this.
  14. OP - yes. All prime time long. It's the worst. I already know who I'm voting for, I don't need the browbeating. Negative ads won't change my mind and might I add they are just getting more and more hateful each cycle.

Horny4TCU likes this.
  15. Beto has $38 million dollars to spend, so better stay away from the TV if you can't take it. (By the way, I read that if he doesn't spend all that, and has some left over, he can use it when he goes to Iowa in 2020 to finance his campaign for the Democratic nomination for president.). And have to say that we have a button on our remote labeled "mute", and it sure works well to block the Beto/Crump ads.

Horny4TCU likes this.
  16. You mean Robert Francis O’Rourke? scheiss if I’m calling him Beto.

PurplFrawg likes this.
  17. My wife pronounced it Beat-O the other day and I'm sticking with it. Killed me.

TCURiggs likes this.
  18. I'm tired of getting texts from Beto and Trump.

19. I mean, heaven forbid! Rafael -- I mean, Ted -- Cruz it is!

[​IMG]

Disclaimer: I am an apolitical hack but like to play Devil's Advocate.

Shorty likes this.