• The KillerFrogs

OT-old playboy

tcufrogprince1

Me and the miss love to pick. The antique store had a ton of old playboys and we picked our birth year and month issues. With playboy going the non nude route, we figured we could remember way back when. Amazing coincidence was my issue had the preview of the old swc and the girls from those schools. Sure enough TCUs very own Beverly Banks. Here is a pic of the mascot they ussd. So sad playboy is going the new route.

The Colonel

The google machine is a wonderful thing:

2a61imb.jpg

Limp Lizard

When I was in TCU Barbi Benton was the girl.  Cute with (of course) a great body.  But I was never as crazy about her as a lot of guys were.  When Hugh asked her out on a date she said "I've never dated someone as old as you."  Hugh replied that he had never dated someone as old as her! :laugh:
maxresdefault.jpg

Tom Brown

Limp Lizard said:
When I was in TCU Barbi Benton was the girl.  Cute with (of course) a great body.  But I was never as crazy about her as a lot of guys were.  When Hugh asked her out on a date she said "I've never dated someone as old as you."  Hugh replied that he had never dated someone as old as her! :laugh:
maxresdefault.jpg
Was that back when you were Erect Lizard?

82Frog

I can remember when Playboy wanted to do a "Girls of the Southwest Conference" . . I don't think the school allowed it . . was around 1979 or so.