1. The KillerFrogs

OT:OK, Where The Hell Is The Frog Hidden TCU Magazine Cover!!

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Hoosierfrog, May 27, 2020.

1. I understand this may be be on the short list of important issues of the day, but has anyone found it (does anyone else even bother?)?

2. It's right there, man... See, there.

tcudoc and Frognosticator like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Hoosierfrog and BrewingFrog like this.
  4. It was tough. My wife found it almost immediately but it took me a while.

under a tree on the right side

5. My dad liked to find the frog when the magazine used to go to my parents' house. He died in 2011 so I always look for the frog and think of him.

6. Are you sure???

Look just to the right of the word "coronavirus"...Purple frog lurking at the corner of the brick work where the rounded area joins the straight row of bricks on the right.

Am I sure???

7. I had no idea this was a thing. Or I forgot I knew this was a thing. Or it’s a conspiracy to keep me from knowing about this thing.

8. I keep pinching the cover to zoom in. Not working.

9. I don’t know if you’re kidding 100 percent or not but I’ve honestly tried to do that to a picture more than once recently.

Paint It Purple likes this.
  10. I did not know TCU did that. Something new I learned today. Thanks.

MCFROG III and Horned Toad like this.
  11. I too had no idea this was a thing.

Peacefrog likes this.
  12. It has been a thing for years and they are getting really evil in their process of hiding them. A while back they had it on the back “cover” when it has always been in the front. They used to have more contrast, this is almost invisible!

My wife won’t even let me touch the thing until she finds it.

Shorty likes this.
  13. Found all kinds of shadows I thought were something. The one by the tree is the template they always use. So not sure what you are seeing.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  15. Wow, you guys must have great eyes. We even had a magnifying glass. I still barely see it, but can tell it’s the one. You get the golden Addy!

16. Perfect!

17. Been there.

FrogCop19, Frogs01, bmoney214 and 6 others like this.
  18. Just to be clear, we are both talking about magazine lizard?

19. If they ever discontinue this tradition they better not tell anyone. Be a nice bit.

07Frog and Peacefrog like this.
  20. I’m Glad Shorty did this, I was sure in the next issue they were going to say the Frog was quarantining at home or some BS.

My wife is cussI guess out the hider right now.