• The KillerFrogs

ot: netflix documentary - the social delimma

Endless Purple

The amount of data collected and sold by google and other digital marketing firms puts the NSA to shame. I just shake my head when I hear people complain about the govt invading their space and then go on to google for how ever many services they can find.

HFrog1999

What's Twitter?

giphy.gif

steelfrog

Tier 1
highly recommend this documentary as it involves some individuals who were involved in the development of facebook, twitter, snapchat, etc. and the impact it is has had on culture and society in america

not a political documentary and not about fact checking, censorship, etc but does explore the dangers of these aps and there are many in the health community who believe that a number of the depression, anxiety, other mental health issues as well as the rise in suicide rates of teens and individuals in their early 20's can be traced in part to the role these apps play in our daily lives
Liked it. Basically confirmed things steel already knew or suspected but was good nonetheless

also, off topic but on the subject of other bingeable shows, there’s:

mr in between, an Australian show about a contract killer. Real good

Eight

Liked it. Basically confirmed things steel already knew or suspected but was good nonetheless

scheiss, now steel and i have one thing in common

netty2424

Great show. Just need more of them. Seasons are small in numbers of episodes.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Couple other good series, all on Netflix, that are decent : Kingdom (an MMA show, sort of); Shooter; and Meat Eater (a hunting/cooking/travel show)