• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Chongo94

Interesting. How would you compare it with a more recent film 1917?
Jug pretty much nailed it. In terms of all around aspects, it’s a bit of Band of Brothers meets 1917.

Both this and 1917 show the absurdity of war….I think this one is a bit more bombastic/over the top about it in its supposed, for lack of a better term, villainous character that illustrates this.

I liked both movies though for sure, a lot.

JugbandFrog

Jug pretty much nailed it. In terms of all around aspects, it’s a bit of Band of Brothers meets 1917.

Both this and 1917 show the absurdity of war….I think this one is a bit more bombastic/over the top about it in its supposed, for lack of a better term, villainous character that illustrates this.

I liked both movies though for sure, a lot.
I would venture to say a bit of Pacific cuz most everyone dies in Quiet.

I will never forget the scene where the tanks come rumbling in. Scary stuff.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Margot Kidder forced me to watch "Shotgun Wedding" with her last night, despite the fact that I loathe J-Lo. She did not disappoint. I hate J-Lo even more now.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
So I have forever heard that the move sixteen candles is a chick flick. I don't understand why. You have boobs in the first 10 minutes, panty negotiations/panty shot of the hot chick, house party, long duck dong, hazing of 80s dorks by jocks. Just felt like sharing
If you are getting your jollies off Sixteen Candles, you might try upping at minimum R rated stuff…

sixteen candles GIF

Sixteen Candles 80S GIF