• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Creeperfrog

It was a fun year, but I'm taking a break from this site. I'll maybe only come on to check this movie thread. Other threads are a beating.

Also, the show Wednesday is good. Would recommend. I didn't expect to see Luis Guzman. Proud alumni of Greendale Community College

Edit: also great chef in the movie Waiting. Bat wing

HToady

White Lotus on HBO just concluded Season 2. Recommend it highly. Better than S1, it it was pretty good.
Michael Imperioli (Sopranos), F. Murray Abraham, Stiflers mom…
Loved it too. Dysfunctional rich people staying at luxury resorts, makes for lots of future material. Could go on forever.....

Eight

White Lotus on HBO just concluded Season 2. Recommend it highly. Better than S1, it it was pretty good.

stifler's mom is enough for me to not watch

just one of those actors who never appealed and actually offputting, but each to their own preferences

Pharm Frog

I modestly disagree that it was better than Season 1 but still pretty dang good TV. Mrs Pharm liked Season 2 better than Season 1 but I think that's because it took her a little while to get the undertones of Season1. I'm not sure how many more times I can go back for 6-8 sessions in social satire of the same ilk so I'm hopeful that they change up the satire focus fairly soon.