• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Eight

That’s got Oscars sweeps all over it…

much much higher production value than that cheap winnie the pooh goes feral movie out of england

interesting thing is elizabeth banks is the director and one of the producers for the film and the cast actually has a few names

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
much much higher production value than that cheap winnie the pooh goes feral movie out of england

interesting thing is elizabeth banks is the director and one of the producers for the film and the cast actually has a few names

Ill Be Damned Pulp Fiction GIF

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Those were some of my thoughts too. The casting choices were interesting. It’s like they switched their characters….they got the pretty boy to play Kevin…the pretty boy who is now roided up and looks more like Kerry, who was the pretty boy super huge dude. And they got the dude that would probably be a better Kevin playing Kerry….the dude from Shameless…can’t see him as Kerry unless he basically wears a muscle suit or something.

Saw some guys on Reddit talking about Efron and his “roid gut.” Had to look that up but makes sense.

Yeah man, those sound like awesome memories and I’m sure I’ll still go watch it but really seems like they missed the casting on this but we’ll see I guess.

Nice little watch but this should have been alot longer. There's so much more they could have talked about.

Pharm Frog

Just saw an excellent BBC show also on Prime, called The English. Emily Blunt and a really good Indian (American, not dot) actor named Chaske Spencer. Odd watching a UK series that is a western. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
Thanks for the recommendation. Mrs Pharm and I are out of series to watch after I just said no to continuing The Handsmaid Tale after Season 2 Episode 2. Will try The English.

Eight

Rewatching the last star wars movie. I don't get it. Why do they have to control the universe and kill planets. Is there a financial gain? Do they just want to pee on everyone? I'm missing the motivation

when you say the last of the star war movies do you mean the "last" of the last which i guess is last or do you mean the most recent "last" which i believe is one of several prequels which would make it among the first

tcudoc

And what were they thinking with Jar Jar Binks?
And why was Luke Skywalker milking that disgusting thing and drinking the blue milk?
And what’s the deal with Imperial Walkers? Has there ever been such a poorly conceived vehicular weapon of battle?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Watched "A Christmas Story Christmas"--very enjoyable.

It's a sequel and a prequel featuring many of the original characters (now all grown up).

Eight

And what were they thinking with Jar Jar Binks?
And why was Luke Skywalker milking that disgusting thing and drinking the blue milk?
And what’s the deal with Imperial Walkers? Has there ever been such a poorly conceived vehicular weapon of battle?

how is it the rebels on the desert planet in dune dress and have the appropriate technology to survive in such a harsh environment and the rebels in star wars dress like bedouin extras from lawrence of arabia