• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Eight

I watched Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask and am now confused about just what sodomy is.

depends upon what colour you are on the sexual spectrum

if you aren't sure just find where you identify on this helpful chart​

Pitch_sketch_final.png

if you are even more confused then don't worry, the gender unicorn can help you

genderunicorn1.jpg

Creeperfrog

I watched the 5th episode of obi wan kanobe just bc the internet was going nuts ab it. I don't get it. Ppl are busting a nut bc Darth Vader and young anikan fighting obi. It was alright... I guess the hype pulled me in. Just tired of star wars in general

Creeperfrog

I watched the 5th episode of obi wan kanobe just bc the internet was going nuts ab it. I don't get it. Ppl are busting a nut bc Darth Vader and young anikan fighting obi. It was alright... I guess the hype pulled me in. Just tired of star wars in general
And again,the child lea, I don't need a child back story for her. Makes me cringe a bit

FrogUltimate

I think it's pretty good, far better than Mandalorian, but I agree with your sentiment. Pretty worn down on Star Wars stuff.

Chongo94

I can understand that but you do have to admit they have finally made Vader worthy of his supposed badass-ness.

He never matched the big bad voodoo fear that everyone had of him in all the prior films. Rogue One started his transformation back to legit evil awesomeness and Obi-wan has just turbo charged it.

But yeah, the child Lea thing has got to go but that’s how they hook the young “future” Star Wars fans of tomorrow I guess.

Last edited: