• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Eight

British enlisted chick who is a medic right? I was out after her and her capn stopped in The middle of a fire fight to declare their love. Sorry for spoiler

sounds like the matrix where after doing all that trinity and neo have done to rescue morpheus we get a moment where trinity decides to stop and tell neo why he has to be the one even though they are still inside the matrix and being chased by agents who can pop up basically anywhere

they come up with everything they came up with in the story up to that point and this is there brilliant plot device to set up the climatic fight?

Chongo94

British enlisted chick who is a medic right? I was out after her and her capn stopped in The middle of a fire fight to declare their love. Sorry for spoiler
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Creeperfrog

Great finale of the offer... I think they could do a ton in season 2 with this episode. Such as the making of Godfather part 2 or his other movie I won't mention (no spoiler) won oscars for later.

However, I got the feeling like this was a 1 season thing by they way the episode ended. You know like, high school yearbook, where are they now? in the credits.

Ron Swanson

Yes, I watched it last night. I thought it was excellent. Jeff Bridges…always excellent. Highly recommend.
I found out recently that Jeff Bridges is my 71 year old mother‘s Hollywood crush. I’m not sure how I feel about knowing that my mom has a crush, but Jeff Bridges is solid as hell, so I guess I’m happy with her tastes?