• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Chongo94

Most enjoyable movie I saw last year was the Tom Cruise movie about him 'working' for the government flying drugs between the USA and Central (South?) America. Lots of fun.

True story, too.

American Made? Good to know! I nearly pulled the trigger on that last night before deciding on Logan Lucky.

Frog-in-law1995

We were talking about Smokey and the Bandit in HASMSP the other day - specifically about learning East Bound and Down on the banjo, so I got on a Jerry Reed kick. Remembered he starred in another great (though much more under the radar) comedy...The Survivors. Robin Williams and Walter Mathau also star. Really funny and worth watching if you haven’t seen it.

Pharm Frog

Anyone seen Phantom Thread? Less than zero chance I’ll get Mrs Pharm to see it with me and I expect an amazing lead actor performance with a baffling plot but anxious to see DDL in what he claims is his last movie.

Frog-in-law1995

Anyone seen Phantom Thread? Less than zero chance I’ll get Mrs Pharm to see it with me and I expect an amazing lead actor performance with a baffling plot but anxious to see DDL in what he claims is his last movie.

Saw a preview for that before Darkest Hour. Don’t think that one’s gonna be on the “anytime soon” list.

talor

IT was perhaps the most boring movie I was strong armed into watching in the last year or so.
Unfortunately, now my kids are strong arming me into watching Stranger Things.....the most boring TV show I’ve watched in quite some time.

I need to man-up, and stop letting my kids rule the roost.
Is your taste in everything else as terrible as your taste in tv and movies?