• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

ftwfrog

never understood the hype

hated all the characters, fake tension, and the end was like okay, it is finally over
Yeah. There certainly wasn’t too many people you rooted for in the movie. So odd, can I say it wasn’t an enjoyable movie, but I thought it was very good?

Bob Sugar

Name a movie where the sequel was better than the original. Don’t count super hero movies, single author serials like Harry Potter, James Bond, or Lord of the Rings. I’ll start.
Christmas Vacation was better than the original.
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

tenor.gif

Pharm Frog

Also, take my money now...

New James Bond trailer.

I have seen every James Bond movie on opening night since Moonraker when my dad took me. For the last 25 years or so I've taken a vacation day on Opening Day. Same thing for the Pink Panther franchise since PP Strikes Again (although there may have been one of those that I saw as a Saturday matinee).

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
New trailer, thanks to @WhiteHispanicFrog

Here's a good trivia question for you: Which noted publishing house did the honors for Frank Herbert's opus?

*Yeah, I know nobody cares. Chilton Publishing, which up to that time had been the go-to source on fixing your old bucket of bolts. From the "'76 Buick Regal" to DUNE was quite a departure for them.

Chongo94

Here's a good trivia question for you: Which noted publishing house did the honors for Frank Herbert's opus?

*Yeah, I know nobody cares. Chilton Publishing, which up to that time had been the go-to source on fixing your old bucket of bolts. From the "'76 Buick Regal" to DUNE was quite a departure for them.

Wait, they were an auto parts provider that then suddenly turned to publishing??

Eight

so if it was a good trivia question why did you answer it and not allow anyone to try to answer?