• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

FrogCop19

Vanilla Ice raping in teenage mutant night turtles 2. The secret of the ooooze
I knew Robbie Van Winkle was from the Metroplex, but I never knew he went to college down in Waco.

(As an aside, I was on protection detail for Ice when he played at Frog Fountain back in the early 2000's and he was a genuine nice guy. Sat with him while he signed autographs for three hours after the show. He talked with every single person for about 5 minutes before shaking hands and saying "Thanks so much for coming out!" Completely opposite of what I was expecting. I guess being hung over a balcony by Suge can be a rather big slice of humble pie...)

Eight

I liked, but I don't quite get the reference. Is Ice from Houston? I do know Houston has a strong rap game, prob just behind Atlanta

200w.gif

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I remember sitting in the theater at Hulen Mall watching Silverado, with that lovely opening shot of the camera slowly pulling back widening out, showing off the beautiful canyons and mesas in rich 70mm color. Wow!

I won't quibble with any of the ordering, but only one Spaghetti Western?
Now I don’t wanna kill you & you don’t wanna be dead.

Classic line I never get to use…..without an HR meeting.

JogginFrog

I remember sitting in the theater at Hulen Mall watching Silverado, with that lovely opening shot of the camera slowly pulling back widening out, showing off the beautiful canyons and mesas in rich 70mm color. Wow!

I won't quibble with any of the ordering, but only one Spaghetti Western?
Watched a bunch of westerns a couple of years ago to fill a cultural void, since I watched none as a kid. Among the spaghetti westerns, a lesser-known one worth a watch is 1973's My Name Is Nobody with Terence Hill and Henry Fonda. Pokes fun at the genre while still delivering a good story.

Among the straight-ahead westerns not yet mentioned, I'd nominate The Big Country. Not much of a shoot-em-up, but a good story with a great cast.