• All Hail The Hypnotoad

OT - Movies thread

Ron Swanson

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
I enjoyed the old one when I was younger. Not sure I will get into the reboot or not. Will probably wait to see if it survives a few seasons first.
I was probably in elementary/middle school when that show was airing, and my mom and I watched every episode together. I loved it when I was a kid

Prince of Purpoole II

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
What do we think of this one?

Creeperfrog

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

I would to hear opinions as well. I do like Jon Hamm. I've never seen the Chevy version, my parents had a short lease on the movies I could watch. I couldn't go see titanic bc I was maybe 12 and it was pg13 and my sister told mom there were boobies in the movie. My God! Boobs!

Bob Sugar

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

Weird. I haven’t even heard of this. Guessing it won’t do well given my perceived lack of marketing. I love Jon Hamm and expect of I watch it not trying to compare it to the original, it will be good, but not so much if I go in too nostalgic and expect it to be like the original.

YA

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD

Movies that are released on digital at the same time as the theater are not expected to do well.

QuilterFrawg

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Major League is the best baseball movie of all-time
On the serious side, I'll take 61*
61_poster.JPG

Eight

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
Long Gone is so much better than Major League. Love when Monroe is playing first when Jimmy is trying out for shortstop and says "I don't stretch".

this has the potential to surpass the sec/cfp/bcs bias and can a quarterback's accuracy be improved over time debates

Latest posts