• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Cobra Kai Season 5, literally everything you could want from a sequel series. Perfect. They even bring have Easter eggs outside the universe, like

Edit: Do spoiler tags still work?

Cc:
@Moose Stuff @Peacefrog

Yes, spoiler tags sill work...but you have to manually type in the tags: [spo_iler] and [/spo_iler] (don't use the underscores)

text

Zubaz

Yes, spoiler tags sill work...but you have to manually type in the tags: [spo_iler] and [/spo_iler] (don't use the underscores)

text
Cool thanks.

They even bring have Easter eggs outside the universe, like

Kreese saying to Ralph Maccio "I want a top guy, not one of your greasy cousins']

Chongo94

Grinding through this first episode of the Rings of Power….does this get any better from those that have watched all the available episodes?

HFrog1999

Just started watching Breaking Bad

I kinda like watching a show about a guy who makes slightly worse decisions than I do

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Creeperfrog

Speaking of just starting, I'm finally getting around to Justified.

People have been suggesting it to me for years and it is great. It seems to be a mirror image of Banshee. Except Banshee is on steroids hiring hookers while cocained out of its mind. Would recommend

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
Another request, for those of us that can by technologically challenged at times, when you recommend a show, please list where it can be found. I've never heard of Justified, but would like to give it a look. I just don't know how to find it.

stbrab

Raylan Givens...got to be one of the coolest characters ever. I understand they're bringing Justified back as a limited series. Not sure about the exact timing.

Last edited:

stbrab

Another request, for those of us that can by technologically challenged at times, when you recommend a show, please list where it can be found. I've never heard of Justified, but would like to give it a look. I just don't know how to find it.
Justified is a sort of modern western...Givens is a deputy U.S. Marshall. You'll be hooked after the first episode.

Creeperfrog

Justified is a sort of modern western...Givens is a deputy U.S. Marshall. You'll be hooked after the first episode.
How about a new sheriff who gets killed and a guy who just got out of federal prison steals his identity and makes up being a sheriff as he goes as he tries to reclaim his bounty. Seriously, Banshee is crazy

Oh and the main role is the guy who plays Homelander on The Boys