• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

JugbandFrog

I just finished watching the new Bond, and it was big, loud, action packed, but meh. I couldn’t get into any of the Craig Bond films.

Ana De Armas needed a bigger role. She is soooo frikkin gorgeous.

Free Guy was a lot of fun. Rented it on Amazon Prime for $6

JugbandFrog

Saw No Time To Die, typical Bond except obvious ending, with Craig saying this was his last Bond.

Ana de Armas had way too small part. Can’t see enough of her IMO.

Spoiler alert:

Appears the new rule that everything white/male is now black/female has invaded MI6…
If you didn’t like his love interest, and don’t like to see hot ladies, don’t type in Léa Seydoux and “Blue is the Warmest Color” in Google Images…

Creeperfrog

Just watched cry macho from likes on this board. I liked it a lot but I kind of felt like more could have been done at the ending, or even a coock fighting scene. anyways, I am going to recommend to watch it with my father next time mom is out of town

Frog-in-law1995

So, not a movie, but I am 100% captivated by Lindsay A. Graham’s podcast called American Scandal. It’s fantastic and I can’t recommend highly enough. Finished the episode on Big Tobacco on the drive home today and now just started The Insider - the old Russell Crowe movie about the whistleblower who nailed them that I had completely forgotten about - and now I am jacked up to go sue those MFers all over again. Though it’s probably just residual adrenaline from a case I really wanted to try next month that ended up settling yesterday.

Frog-in-law1995

By the way, has this been mentioned yet?

So interwoven into the fabric of my family that my wife’s father/daughter dance at our wedding was to a mashup of The Spanish Inquisition song and “I’m Alright” from Caddyshack.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
By the way, has this been mentioned yet?

So interwoven into the fabric of my family that my wife’s father/daughter dance at our wedding was to a mashup of The Spanish Inquisition song and “I’m Alright” from Caddyshack.
Hitler on Ice?
Jews in Space??

HFrog1999

I just finished watching the new Bond, and it was big, loud, action packed, but meh. I couldn’t get into any of the Craig Bond films.

Ana De Armas needed a bigger role. She is soooo frikkin gorgeous.

Free Guy was a lot of fun. Rented it on Amazon Prime for $6

Why do movie makers feel the need to

kill off all my childhood heroes? James Bond, Wolverine, Han Solo, Iron Man, etc

What happened to the hero getting the girl and happy endings? Movies are so depressing now