• The KillerFrogs

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

Big Frog II

As for the pronouns TCU, I do think it is time to give that a rest. It really looks silly to have to have he, she, it, they, or what ever. I know other colleges started it, but we really don't have to follow their lead on this one.

Now back to Brittney Griner (she, he, it, they) I never was really sure.

allclearforfrogs

The name "Texas Christian University" can bring up negative (untrue) stereotypes and I think the school is trying to distance itself from that. I think it will help the reputation of our graduates trying to compete in the Silicon Valley's of the world and it may help us get a Pac - 12 (14? 16?) invite one day. I think it's really cool that so much for our student body is from California. It separates us from a lot of other schools in Texas.

steelfrog

Tier 1
T
The name "Texas Christian University" can bring up negative (untrue) stereotypes and I think the school is trying to distance itself from that. I think it will help the reputation of our graduates trying to compete in the Silicon Valley's of the world and it may help us get a Pac - 12 (14? 16?) invite one day. I think it's really cool that so much for our student body is from California. It separates us from a lot of other schools in Texas.
The schools effort to distance from the full name began years ago when there was a major rebranding and trademarking effort (remember “just TcU”?)

HFrog1999

Yeah, Christians suck. We’d hate for employers to think our school has any icky Christians going there. Christianity is soooo last Century

as-if.gif

Austintxfrog94

Unrelated, but more stupidity:

TCU and our dean of admissions, Heath Einstein, hosted a video seminar last night for prospective students providing them advice for the application process. All of the TCU staff had their "preferred pronouns" next to their names.

Dozens of questions were being asked, and I sarcastically trolled them by asking "Should I make sure to include my pronouns in my application essay?" and Heath acted as if he couldn't have been more thrilled by my question and literally chose it as the first question that was addressed. We are living in a clown world. Sadly finding myself less proud to be a Frog all the time.

209886124_10218979581909884_9092077365630938544_n.jpg
Woke trash. Keep exposing this garbage. They're going to start tipping over any monuments with "Texas" and "Christian" soon. That bow-tie is also dumb looking.

LVH

I wouldn't want to work for an employer who would balk at Chrisitian being in the university title.

Silicon valley and their stalinist censorship ways can suck a fat dick

Jackson

Makes me wonder why a PARENT(S) would pay outrageous tuition to be associated with such stupidity?
Sure would be nice if both the University and Students were focused on providing/receiving a superior education instead of promoting the political agenda of a small percentage of “crazies”.

ticketfrog123

Makes me wonder why a PARENT(S) would pay outrageous tuition to be associated with such stupidity?
Sure would be nice if both the University and Students were focused on providing/receiving a superior education instead of promoting the political agenda of a small percentage of “crazies”.

don’t use the word parent. The proper term is guardian units