• The KillerFrogs

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

CryptoMiner

I guess I look at it like this. People can identify however they like or chose, but in an academic setting, why would a professor, who likely has numerous- maybe 1000’s of students- be expected to learn the pronouns of all students? How would that even be possible? It seems like an unrealistic expectation IMO. And why would someone who identifies as “they” truly be offended by being called he or she (based on their gender)? They certainly have the right to correct the person, but should understand this is not easy for most to remember to use. There are far worse offenses in life than having the wrong pronoun used when being addressed.

I still call Caitlin Jenner “Bruce” or he quite often as I grew up with Bruce Jenner as a sports icon and it’s ingrained in my consciousness. Even his daughters still call her “Daddy” as that is their frame of reference and who Jenner is to them to this day. And she has no issues with this. She understands and accepts that those who knew Bruce will always see her as Bruce. And that is ok and acceptable too.