• The KillerFrogs

OT - Mavericks Parking

SuperTFrog

Taking my son to the Mavs game tonight and am a Mavs newbie. I’m seeing parking in the Blue lot is $20 but to buy a pass for the blue lot on Stub Hub in advance is $50. Will that lot fill up if we get their an hour early? Any other hot takes on parking I need to know about?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Taking my son to the Mavs game tonight and am a Mavs newbie. I’m seeing parking in the Blue lot is $20 but to buy a pass for the blue lot on Stub Hub in advance is $50. Will that lot fill up if we get their an hour early? Any other hot takes on parking I need to know about?
Haven't been to a Mavs game in a while but been to other events at AAC and we usually park in the Lexus garage. Easy in and easy out and it's right across the street from the AAC. Think you have to go thru parkwhiz to prepay.

Froglaw

Have dinner at The Stoneleigh P and Uber or walk over. Reverse after the game.