• The KillerFrogs

OT: Making Omnicron go away fast...

Punter1

Going on Day 3...feels like a cold...no fever. Just annoying at this point. Anybody have any tricks/tips with medication or nutrition to shorten the duration time or reduce symptoms??

Seriously haven't been sick since 2019 so I'm outta practice dealing with this crap...

LisaLT

Going on Day 3...feels like a cold...no fever. Just annoying at this point. Anybody have any tricks/tips with medication or nutrition to shorten the duration time or reduce symptoms??

Seriously haven't been sick since 2019 so I'm outta practice dealing with this crap...
I usually load up on the vitamin C and Zinc when I feel bad. Cold and flu medicine can help too. I like NyQuil. I also recommend Vicks vapor rub. Use on your chest and neck. Totally helps the breathing and congestion.

Herbal tea with honey and lemon too.

I hope you feel better soon!

What Up Toad

I think I got Delta, but I just went to bed super early. Felt like I had a mild flu, but I was ready to go to sleep by 8 every day when I normally stay up till 12. Took about 5 days to be back to mostly normal.

Punter1

I usually load up on the vitamin C and Zinc when I feel bad. Cold and flu medicine can help too. I like NyQuil. I also recommend Vicks vapor rub. Use on your chest and neck. Totally helps the breathing and congestion.

Herbal tea with honey and lemon too.

I hope you feel better soon!
Screenshot_20211226-220738_Twitter.jpg

Good suggestions...I always give my kiddo Vicks vapor rub but i guess I should do it also. Been pounding the Mucinex D with some Advil and that has been helping a bunch.

And I agree...I'm a huge Zinc and Vitamin C/D guy...been taking daily supplements for years. Maybe that's why I only have mild symptoms.