• The KillerFrogs

OT: Luke Wilson a TCU alum?

TX_Krötenechse

jeffchiarelli said:
Chris was a fraternity brother of mine at TCU and was a year younger than me.  I knew him personally, and he was not a dewsh, in fact the guys he was friends with back in 1996 at TCU are the guys he is still friends with to this day and where the best men in his recent wedding.  Personally, calling a guy a dewsh based on some second hand account seems pretty dewshy to me - kinda like a jealous asz lil' bish.  Anyway, GO FROGS!
Yes, we are all very jealous of his monumental Hollywood career. His one-episode performance on Franklin & Bash moved me in ways I never expected.

TX_Krötenechse said:
Yes, we are all very jealous of his monumental Hollywood career. His one-episode performance on Franklin & Bash moved me in ways I never expected.

Jesus.  No one ever said he was going to win any Oscars, but I'm sure most folks would be thrilled to be a working actor in Hollywood, regardless.  So much bitterness.  Some of ya'll need to get laid and put down the hateraid.

2314@work

Contributor
TopFrog said:
I am going to pretend this is a big deal that these two went to TCU for 5 minutes since several of you are gushing like school girls about it.
7763a02c3849de301000de914ccfcfe0.gif

TX_Krötenechse

jeffchiarelli said:

Jesus.  No one ever said he was going to win any Oscars, but I'm sure most folks would be thrilled to be a working actor in Hollywood, regardless.  So much bitterness.  Some of ya'll need to get laid and put down the hateraid.
K

McFroggin

Shocked to discover that the flute girl became the most famous from American Pie and Tara Reid crashed and burned comparatively. This coming from my young mind at the time.

Eight

Shocked to discover that the flute girl became the most famous from American Pie and Tara Reid crashed and burned comparatively. This coming from my young mind at the time.

ummm....eugene levy?

granted, he did have sctv on his resume beforehand, but his career after after compares better than most of that cast

Rex Kramer

Yeah I was on a Lambda Chi rush trip and was looking through their rush pamphlet... I saw him and said "that looks just like the dude from American Pie". I didn't think for a second that it might actually be him.

His brother was a Lambda Chi as well.

I remember the Lambda Chi's being very proud of him as an alum when I walked through their house during rush week. Pretty sure that solidified my decision to not consider joining that fraternity. In hindsight, I was pretty good friends with several guys from that class, so it may have been the wrong decision. But I'm also pretty sure every choice I made at 18 was wrong.

Bro, how the hell did you find this thread?? It's 8 years old.

Saw a meme on the book of faces that listed most famous people to attend B12 schools and it showed Luke Wilson. So I Google Luke Wilson TCU and within the top 15 searches was this thread. We [ Finebaum ] so much gold back then that this thread was merely a pillow fart in content. Nowadays it would stay on the first page for 2 weeks.

Hemingway

I don't know if this is true, but I heard that Matthew McConaughey was enrolled but after his Frog Camp, he left for UT Austin. Anybody know the truth?