• The KillerFrogs

OT: Luke Wilson a TCU alum?

Chico Dusty

I don't care about Chris Kline, but Luke Wilson going to TCU is pretty cool (didn't realize that). Dude is legit and seems pretty cool.

Ron Swanson

My Buddy Steve said:
And that guy lived off his big brother's short lived fame like no other. You'd thought he was in the movie. But he wasn't.
I wasn't close with him at all, but I knew him and we had a bunch of mutual friends. I never once heard him bring his brother up, and I kinda got the impression that he'd get annoyed by people who constantly wanted to talk about it.

Like I said, I wasn't close with him so maybe you had a better grasp on the situation, but I got the exact opposite impression that you did in my brief interactions with him.

JugbandFrog

cdsfrog said:
Chris Klein dated my sisters best friend, apparently he was pretty dooshy,
I saw Chris Klein come out of a closet of a frat party with this blonde haired cutie pie from Overland Park, KS one time.

Raddman on Steriods

Luke transferred to TCU from Occidental College in LA...I think he may have had a very brief "run" with the track and/or cross country team. He also pledged SAE but was never initiated.

If anyone fell in to acting, it was Luke. He was literally living on his brother's couch when Owen and Wes Anderson were writing the screenplay for Bottle Rocket. I'm not even sure he wanted to be an actor.

FrogCop19

One of my fellow TCU officers pulled Kline over one night, and I can confirm his dewshy-ness.  It was all about how he got pulled over because of who he was, tried to give the officer an autograph to release him, had attitude through the whole process. vOn the other hand, I heard that Sean William Scott, the dude who played Stiffler, was a very genuine, sweet guy.  

Basically, Kline is Stiffler and Sean William Scott is "Oz".  Irony is ironic.

Chris was a fraternity brother of mine at TCU and was a year younger than me.  I knew him personally, and he was not a dewsh, in fact the guys he was friends with back in 1996 at TCU are the guys he is still friends with to this day and where the best men in his recent wedding.  Personally, calling a guy a dewsh based on some second hand account seems pretty dewshy to me - kinda like a jealous asz lil' bish.  Anyway, GO FROGS!