• The KillerFrogs

OT - Last Meals

Eight

Military brat so I've been all over. Family is originally from Springfield, Illinois area so that's why I was originally an Illinois fan. But I've been in Fort Worth for 10 years now and love it here.

that explains olive garden and the red lobster love. long way to any way of size and not near the italian food found in st louis

have family down state, central state, somewhere west, and chicago

Horny4TCU

Schweinhaxe mit spätzl und rotkohl. A side of spargle mit käsesauce. A glass of Kölsh, followed by a stein of Hofbrauhaus. Then a brownie and peach cobbler with vanilla Bluebell on top.

knusprige-schweinshaxe-mit-sauerkraut-kochen-aus-liebe-02.jpg

how-to-cook-white-asparagus-german-recipe-recipe-main-photo.jpg

They're gonna hate killin me, just because of the clean up.

AroundWorldFrog

Schweinhaxe mit spätzl und rotkohl. A side of spargle mit käsesauce. A glass of Kölsh, followed by a stein of Hofbrauhaus. Then a brownie and peach cobbler with vanilla Bluebell on top.

Eisbein in Berlin is the best, particularly on a warm spring day watching women stroll down the strasse.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Good God, man! Where would one go to find delicious food of this kind?

Mrs. Brewingfrog and I spent a wonderful "Sparglefest!" in Munich some years ago. They keep the good stuff over there...

BrewingFrog

Hill country probably. Fredericksburg or New Braunfels?
Oh, in all likelihood. There are a few nights a year I can be found at Auslander or down at Otto's. Gotta have my soul food...

I was more hoping for a definitive location that I could wheedle my long-suffering wife into leaving the safety of the Ranch in order for some delicious Germanic grub.

YA

BrewingFrog

Eaten there and it is a real small place. It is very good and I had forgotten about the place as I was thinking of the main street places which are not good.

Wife and I have found this place for best dinner if that is your thing https://vaudeville-living.com/dining/v-supper-club/
Yum! That looks fabulous! Thanks!

I had to think a bit on the fact that we hadn't been back to Fredericksburg in a couple of years. April of 2018 was our last run through town. We're overdue...

Wexahu

Wedge salad loaded with blue cheese and bacon.
Double Shake Shack cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato. About 4 of those. Best damn tasting things ever.
Mom's homemade pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

Not sure all that goes together but I'd make it work.

AroundWorldFrog

Wedge salad loaded with blue cheese and bacon.
Double Shake Shack cheeseburger with lettuce and tomato. About 4 of those. Best damn tasting things ever.
Mom's homemade pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

Not sure all that goes together but I'd make it work.
Shake Shack with or without the cleaning solution?

CountryFrog

Large BJ’s pizza and a few Pizookies. My stomach will hurt so bad that I’ll beg for death.
Love this! The Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza with a Cookies n Cream Pizookie has been my requested birthday meal for 3-4 years now. Plus a few beers of course.

Close second would probably be Jake's for a hot cowboy burger, cheese tots, sweet potato fries, beer, and a milk shake.

Eight

Love this! The Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza with a Cookies n Cream Pizookie has been my requested birthday meal for 3-4 years now. Plus a few beers of course.

Close second would probably be Jake's for a hot cowboy burger, cheese tots, sweet potato fries, beer, and a milk shake.

wait........ no pumpkin spice?