• The KillerFrogs

OT: Jug is back baby!

JugbandFrog

SOOO excited to be back!

Does anyone know where Jug can live? My apartment, which is sooo conveniently located behind the Montgomery Street Cafe smells like cat piss and nothing I have done in the last two weeks has done anything to calm it down. I read it could be a cat, or a freon leak, or black mold.

Either way, I need a new spot. I LOATHE modern apartment complexes. Any one see any houses or garage apartments for rent around them? I just need something to finish out the year in.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
SOOO excited to be back!

Does anyone know where Jug can live? My apartment, which is sooo conveniently located behind the Montgomery Street Cafe smells like cat piss and nothing I have done in the last two weeks has done anything to calm it down. I read it could be a cat, or a freon leak, or black mold.

Either way, I need a new spot. I LOATHE modern apartment complexes. Any one see any houses or garage apartments for rent around them? I just need something to finish out the year in.
It's a new apartment, and it stinks of cat? Hmmm...

There are things on the market that will get rid of cat piss stench, if that's what it is. If it's bleed off from cheap paint/carpet/padding/caulk, etc., I don't know what to do other than get Febreeze by the case.

JugbandFrog

It's a new apartment, and it stinks of cat? Hmmm...

There are things on the market that will get rid of cat piss stench, if that's what it is. If it's bleed off from cheap paint/carpet/padding/caulk, etc., I don't know what to do other than get Febreeze by the case.
I tried it all. Damp rid. Charcoal briquets. baking soda. Febreze. It keeps coming back.

It isn't a new apartment, it's an old one, I just hate the modern apartment complexes. this place was built in the 60s.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I tried it all. Damp rid. Charcoal briquets. baking soda. Febreze. It keeps coming back.

It isn't a new apartment, it's an old one, I just hate the modern apartment complexes. this place was built in the 60s.
Ah! That explains a lot. What probably happened is the cat piss is soaked into the carpet, and the padding, and the floorboards. Pernicious stuff, cat piss...

Coffee grounds on the carpet, and changing out all filters on the AC system are a start. Petco/Petsmart have a ton of "scent-away" products that do a reasonable job. It's just going to take a while for the products to soak in to the degree that they get the deeply embedded stuff.

Double D

Tier 1
No help from landlord? Surely you have some recourse. Or does JUG just want out at this point?

Maybe a KFC Attorney could help with a DEMAND LETTER to Landlord?? STEEL? FROGLAW??

SOOO excited to be back!