Kansas State: KU Basketball

Oklahoma: Choctaw

Oklahoma State: T. Boone Pickens

TCU: The University Pub

Texas: ESPN

Texas Tech: Chimy's Tortillas

West Virginia: Western Virginia

Eight

the one i would change pharm is texas and while i hate scheissing mensa i was thinking more along the lines of oat willie's

both are over commercialized, over hyped shells of the counter culture spirit that both like to think they still embody and sold out long ago to greed and making money off the name and logo

Pharm Frog

the one i would change pharm is texas and while i hate scheissing mensa i was thinking more along the lines of oat willie's

both are over commercialized, over hyped shells of the counter culture spirit that both like to think they still embody and sold out long ago to greed and making money off the name and logo

I just liked the idea of them wearing Mensa International across their chest while doing the dumbest [ Finebaum ] imaginable. Do like the Oat Willie's idea or Voodoo Donuts. But if we want to be literal then we'd need to make them wear The Texas Legislature.

Eight

Iowa State pork?

"Here are the top 10 states “bringing home the bacon,” according to the latest U.S. Census data.

1. Iowa - $4.2 billion
  2. Illinois - $1.54 billion
  3. Minnesota - $1.47 billion
  4. North Carolina - $1.46 billion
  5. Indiana - $1.04 billion
  6. Oklahoma - $952.7 million
  7. Missouri - $791 million
  8. Nebraska - $657.5 million
  9. Wisconsin - $605.2 million
  10. Ohio - $542.7 million
For more information about U.S. pork production, visit http://www.nppc.org/pork-facts/."

Limp Lizard

"Here are the top 10 states “bringing home the bacon,” according to the latest U.S. Census data.

1. Iowa - $4.2 billion
  2. Illinois - $1.54 billion
  3. Minnesota - $1.47 billion
  4. North Carolina - $1.46 billion
  5. Indiana - $1.04 billion
  6. Oklahoma - $952.7 million
  7. Missouri - $791 million
  8. Nebraska - $657.5 million
  9. Wisconsin - $605.2 million
  10. Ohio - $542.7 million
For more information about U.S. pork production, visit http://www.nppc.org/pork-facts/."
When you are from Texas and move to the midwest(northern Indiana in my case) the preponderance of pork is definite culture shock.

Limp Lizard

On the initial post photo Railhead BBQ is a sponsor. But my aggy relatives swear that Railhead was founded by and owned by aggys. And is a gung-ho aggy company. If so, why all the TCU support for them? This is about the twelve-thousandth time I have asked this question...only crickets so far. Of course it could also be aggys claiming credit for everything good in the world.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
On the initial post photo Railhead BBQ is a sponsor. But my aggy relatives swear that Railhead was founded by and owned by aggys. And is a gung-ho aggy company. If so, why all the TCU support for them? This is about the twelve-thousandth time I have asked this question...only crickets so far. Of course it could also be aggys claiming credit for everything good in the world.
Well Aggies are often wrong, and they’re wrong again with this.

Frog-in-law1995

Charlie Geren went to SMU and is a TCU trustee.