• The KillerFrogs

OT-for you LBK and West TX car shoppers

Chongo94

For those that have never had the privilege of meeting this [ profanity ] or hearing/seeing his commercials, the following audio goes a LONG way towards revealing what you missed. Just a complete ass...and also one of those far too numerous “look what I have bro” mentality people.

Warning, lots of language in this...

Last edited:

Zubaz

I don't even understand what his point is. "I've got a mansion, I've got 2 planes". Well...that's great. You're company is still bankrupt and you're still being sued by Ford, right? Who is he even arguing with?

Chongo94

I don't even understand what his point is. "I've got a mansion, I've got 2 planes". Well...that's great. You're company is still bankrupt and you're still being sued by Ford, right? Who is he even arguing with?

Right? Just goes to show what kind of person he is. I guess he was trying to fire up the sales managers to save face and show solidarity or something given the suit against them but came off as huge “blank” you type message in my opinion.

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Right? Just goes to show what kind of person he is. I guess he was trying to fire up the sales managers to save face and show solidarity or something given the suit against them but came off as huge you type message in my opinion.
I think he’s trying to convince them he’s right by saying he’s gotten rich by being right all along. Something like that.

Either way, his pep talk was 10x better than his radio ads.

Chongo94

I think he’s trying to convince them he’s right by saying he’s gotten rich by being right all along. Something like that.

Either way, his pep talk was 10x better than his radio ads.

True. Thankfully those are done. More than likely because he was able to talk like himself. He apparently threatened Ford’s regional credit manager telling him he’d blankety shoot his ass.

Would’ve loved for someone to have stood up and yelled you got rich by being a crook! Ha.

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

Sorry to hear that Pharm but guessing it may be a blessing in disguise given the shadiness of the people who ran that company.

My BIL worked for a contractor that transported cars and trucks all over the place. He didn’t actually work “for” that company. And it’s not all that bad. That was his second job.

Pharm Frog

Uh oh....Mrs Pharm just told me that four members of her family lost their jobs related to this situation. I was only aware of my BIL.

frogs9497

For those that have never had the privilege of meeting this [ profanity ] or hearing/seeing his commercials, the following audio goes a LONG way towards revealing what you missed. Just a complete ass...and also one of those far too numerous “look what I have bro” mentality people.

How those employees must look forward to the "team-building" meetings.

He forgot to mention his "prowess" in the weight room...

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I feel like he was just ripping off Glenn Gary for the first minute. Surprised he didn’t offer a set of steak knives for second place.

Tom Brown

Who is the man that's a cheat machine to all the clients? Bart!

That Reagor is a baad mother....hush yo mouth! Im just talking bout Bart.
And we can dig it.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Who is the man that's a cheat machine to all the clients? Bart!

That Reagor is a baad mother....hush yo mouth! Im just talking bout Bart.
And we can dig it.

Right on.

maxresdefault.jpg