• The KillerFrogs

OT - Fairly Iconic TV Intros

Chongo94

This post/thread is the direct result of sports doldrums and insomnia. Forgive me for not posting in the correct forum, just figured more eyes in this forum might enjoy the memory lane trip before it’s moved. Feel free to add any from your era(s) you remember.

Was scrolling some social media and saw that The A-Team premiered 38 years ago yesterday. It reminded me of some memorable and usually instantly recognizable tv intros. Decided to post some just cause.

Interestingly enough, when trying to think of memorable ones, most seem to be from my childhood in the 80’s. Even if the song/tune wasn’t memorable, the intro was still cool. TV intros have really gone downhill. Friends might have been the last fairly publicly approved one or at least publicly recognizable one I’m guessing.

First intro is chosen because of the catchy tune and Heather Thomas, yikes...

Last edited:

Chongo94

How could you leave out Knight Rider??!!

Haha I knew someone would bring that up. That’s definitely a memorable one, I just honestly was never a huge fan of that show. I think I had a toy Kitt car. I feel like there was a cool rc car of it too way back then...?