• The KillerFrogs

OT: Degree, Graduation, Current Job

Eight

BS Journalism
Entrepreneur, Inventor
Beach lifeguard

which beach just in case someone on this board might be in the area......so to speak

wildlife-photographer-outdoor-autumn-e1548746756181.jpg

Last edited:

SuperBarrFrog

So, I realize this somewhat violates our unwritten rule of "don't ask my screen name in public," but in a way, so does this whole thread.

But reading through this, I makes me wonder how may of y'all I ran into as a student ... or in Clark hall. Old Clark. When we could watch all the dance majors strut by on the way to class. Also when TCU ambassadors would give those dang tours to prospective students and it was always at the time when everybody was trying to catch a morning shower and, some of us, found ourselves midway down the hall wearing nothing but a towel and and smile as a group of soon to be college students and their moms strolled through.

I was in Clark in 99-00. Dance majors were next door and we were all always out on the stoop smoking when Monday’s at Tcu were touring. Few times we even set up a hookah on the porch smoked shisha tobacco while the tours were walking by. The RAs in the dorms sure loved us!

Last edited:

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Also, you may know the answer to this.

When I turn 50, does that mean I can say inappropriate things to female coworkers? Or is that just for politicians and movie producers?

It's never appropriate to act inappropriately towards any female.

Besides, I always found conducting myself as a gentleman was a far more successful dating strategy.

Frog-in-law1995

Well OK, since the other non-TCU folks aren’t taking the OP’s requirement of a TCU degree literally, I’ll fess up to a BS in Advertising/PR and a BA in English in ‘95, an MBA in ‘03 and a JD in ‘06. From three different Texas schools. Originally, I was an advertising copywriter. So I basically BS’d for a living. Law was the natural progression.

froginmn

I think I have answered a thread like this on here about 5 times before.

If I would have gone to college straight out of HS, would have been a 88 grad. Moved out of parents house after graduating HS. Worked. Then went to school for two years. Went back to work. Went back to school and finished in 93. Marketing.

Career: Sales, management. construction industry.

Hobbies: one more year left of coaching(18u team).

Paid Umpire on the side.

Killerfrogs and all things TCU.

Sending care packages of penis cookies to Maniac.
Wow - lots of similarities. I was Marketing 92, in sales for a while then IT and IT management.

I'm in my last year coaching an 18U team (softball; you didn't say which sport).

I don't send anything to Maniac, other than an occasional good natured insult.

BABYFACE

Wow - lots of similarities. I was Marketing 92, in sales for a while then IT and IT management.

I'm in my last year coaching an 18U team (softball; you didn't say which sport).

I don't send anything to Maniac, other than an occasional good natured insult.
18u showcase softball