• The KillerFrogs

OT: Degree, Graduation, Current Job

Mean Purple

So, I realize this somewhat violates our unwritten rule of "don't ask my screen name in public," but in a way, so does this whole thread.

But reading through this, I makes me wonder how may of y'all I ran into as a student ... or in Clark hall. Old Clark. When we could watch all the dance majors strut by on the way to class. Also when TCU ambassadors would give those dang tours to prospective students and it was always at the time when everybody was trying to catch a morning shower and, some of us, found ourselves midway down the hall wearing nothing but a towel and and smile as a group of soon to be college students and their moms strolled through.

Mean Purple

History/Government (double major)
Graduated soon after mud was invented
Colonel, USAF, Retired
Now community volunteer and pro bono HR consultant
Also, you may know the answer to this.

When I turn 50, does that mean I can say inappropriate things to female coworkers? Or is that just for politicians and movie producers?

BABYFACE

I think I have answered a thread like this on here about 5 times before.

If I would have gone to college straight out of HS, would have been a 88 grad. Moved out of parents house after graduating HS. Worked. Then went to school for two years. Went back to work. Went back to school and finished in 93. Marketing.

Career: Sales, management. construction industry.

Hobbies: one more year left of coaching(18u team).

Paid Umpire on the side.

Killerfrogs and all things TCU.

Sending care packages of penis cookies to Maniac.

Mean Purple

I think I have answered a thread like this on here about 5 times before.

If I would have gone to college straight out of HS, would have been a 88 grad. Moved out of parents house after graduating HS. Worked. Then went to school for two years. Went back to work. Went back to school and finished in 93. Marketing.

Career: Sales, management. construction industry.

Hobbies: one more year left of coaching(18u team).

Paid Umpire on the side.

Killerfrogs and all things TCU.

Sending care packages of penis cookies to Maniac.
I see I am not the only one who stopped school to work and then go back. Makes ya appreciate it when it is over.

AroundWorldFrog

Interesting to see how many ex-military there are. Of those, did most of you belong to the TCU ROTC?

Note to self: In future life, do NOT turn down nomination to attend the Air Force Academy to spite my old man who knew enough people to get my nomination.

TCU '82 BS Environmental Science (first two years at Austin College)
Eddie Chiles paid most of my tuition, took 4 years working FT and going to school to finish last 2 years
Worked as regional, national sales manager for various electronics manufacturer suppliers, regional technical manager for SE Asia for electronics manufacturing supplier for 6 years
Own eCommerce business, semi retired