• The KillerFrogs

OT: Cyber tribulation

Froginbedford

If you are a MasterCard user and have been declined service in the last couple of days, it's not necessarily your fault....After three failed attempts to call MC customer service numbers on the card and on the paper bills, I finally got through to Texas Independent Bankers which issues my MC....I was told the MC operation is GLOBALLY nonfunctional....Hopes are to restore service by end of business today but there are no guarantees....The irritation, of course, is that you may have to use those Franklins and Jacksons (which you may not make a habit of keeping a few in your wallet) to pay for lunch/dinner, cleaning, gasoline, etc....just a heads up in that regard....I'm surprised that news services have not picked up on this....Use this information as defense if your automatic payments get snorked up....Not one of the signs of the Tribulation, but..... :)

CryptoMiner

MasterCard systems are not down. Fully functional and if it was down your card would not be declined but system would give an error message.

Worldpay is a processor which is having issues. They are often down.

Froginbedford

MasterCard systems are not down. Fully functional and if it was down your card would not be declined but system would give an error message.

Worldpay is a processor which is having issues. They are often down.

But why are two MC customer service telephone numbers not working? Get a ring then the pleasant-sounding feminine sounding voice telling me that my call did not go through? I'm passing on the information that "Sherita" at Texas Independent Banks gave me..."all MasterCard systems are not working" and it was a global problem....

CryptoMiner

800-627-8372

Do you realize how many transactions MC handles in just one-minute? If they were down you would know.

But why are two MC customer service telephone numbers not working? Get a ring then the pleasant-sounding feminine sounding voice telling me that my call did not go through? I'm passing on the information that "Sherita" at Texas Independent Banks gave me..."all MasterCard systems are not working" and it was a global problem....

CryptoMiner

Also, generally the number on the back of your card is not support from MasterCard but support from the issuer (Texas Independent Bankers).