• The KillerFrogs

OT: Creeper/predator in the TCU/Hulen area

tcudoc

I have no words.
I will share the following words with you from my list of words that I keep as I try to improve my vocabulary:

Vespertine [ ves-per-tin, -tahyn ] adj.

of, relating to, or occurring in the evening.

An un-fog-like mist came in from the Thames and mated with the vespertine light.

Penumbral adjective [pi-nuhm-bruhl ]

relating to or being a shadowy, indefinite, or marginal area.

Pur·loin | \ (ˌ)pər-ˈlȯin , ˈpər-ˌlȯin \

purloined; purloining; purloins transitive verb

to appropriate wrongfully and often by a breach of trust

STEAL, PILFER, FILCH, PURLOIN mean to take from another without right or without detection.

Cavort verb (used without object) [kuh-vawrt ]

to behave in a high-spirited, festive manner; make merry.

Contumacious [ kon-too-mey-shuhs, -tyoo- ] adjective

stubbornly perverse or rebellious; willfully and obstinately disobedient. Synonyms- alienated, contrary, disaffected, estranged, factious, froward, haughty, inflexible.

Epicurean [ ep-i-kyoo-ree-uhn, -kyoor-ee- ] adjective

fond of or adapted to luxury or indulgence in sensual pleasures; having luxurious tastes or habits, especially in eating and drinking.

Synonyms- gourmet, libertine, gourmandizing, hedonistic, luxurious, pleasure-seeking, self-indulgent

HFrog1999

View attachment 11374Anyone know this man? He masturbated on my neighbor’s porch from 1-4am (yes, he was on her porch for 3 hours) this morning.

Image was from doorbell cam. Neighbor was sleeping and saw this on her phone when she woke up today.

We live near South Drive/Granbury Rd/Hulen Mall/South Hills.

Posting here because of the TCU hoodie. The guy looks familiar to me but I can’t place why.

Please PM or better yet call FWPD if you have details. My neighbor moved in just a few weeks ago and is terrified.

Edited to add more info

@steelfrog ??!?!?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I see people at the hospital all the time with TCU shirts and I ask them if they went to TCU. More often than not, they say they just found the shirt at the store for cheap and bought it or somebody gave them the shirt.
There is a UT type with a sense of humor down in Austin. Saw the fellow opening up boxes of hats for all the bums down around the Greyhound station off 6th and 35 some years ago. Each hat read TEXAS A&M GRADUATE.

HG73

View attachment 11374Anyone know this man? He masturbated on my neighbor’s porch from 1-4am (yes, he was on her porch for 3 hours) this morning.

Image was from doorbell cam. Neighbor was sleeping and saw this on her phone when she woke up today.

We live near South Drive/Granbury Rd/Hulen Mall/South Hills.

Posting here because of the TCU hoodie. The guy looks familiar to me but I can’t place why.

Please PM or better yet call FWPD if you have details. My neighbor moved in just a few weeks ago and is terrified.

Edited to add more info
GP in a wig.

Latest posts